Cursor "hangs" when entering window
When I drag the mouse cursor over the window's border the cursor's icon changes. When I then drag the cursor inside the window, the cursor does not change back to its regular appearance until I drag it outside of the window and drag it back in without activating the "resize window" cursor.
OS: Windows 10
Steps to reproduce:
- Run any example with a resizable window.
- Drag the mouse cursor over the window's border.
- Drag the mouse inside the window.
- Drag the mouse outside the window.
- Drag the mouse inside the window from the top or drag the mouse very quickly inside the window.