BUILD FAILURE: xz GitHub codeload "not having it"
Created by: MGageMorgan
- I agree that I have searched opened and closed issues to prevent duplicates.
On compilation, the cookbook seems to give up. The following summarizes what happened, because apparently XZ couldn't be found, or a wrong URL somewhere or something.
- Operating system: Antergos Linux
Linux gages-ZAVINIA-pc 4.13.11-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov 2 10:25:56 CET 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux
rustc 1.23.0-nightly (d0f8e2913 2017-11-16)
git rev-parse HEAD:
- Arch Linux PKGBUILDS I spent a considerable amount of time making sure these were installed properly. This seems to be an issue on the dev end of things, and I have no idea how to fix it.
If this gets fixed, is there a way to continue without screwing over the progress I've already made on the build?
Steps to reproduce
- Walk through the steps in Quick Start
- The build won't be able to access a URL
- Prosper (even though failure isn't prosperous lol) /s
- Expected behavior: Gets to the end of compilation without failing so an ISO can be produced eventually.
- Actual behavior: It got to the point where it needed something that did exist on the XZ GitHub mirror.