Virtual Box won't boot.
Created by: nebrelbug
- I agree that I have searched opened and closed issues to prevent duplicates.
I just downloaded the Redox 0.3.3 and 0.3.5 .iso files, and neither of them work when I try to run them on VirtualBox. I run under the type "other/other/unknown (64 bit)", and gave it 2048 MB of memory. In one of my tests, I created a hard disk and in the other I didn't. I tried it with "Live CD/DVD" and without it.
I was using version 0.3.5 of the ISO and 0.3.3, respectively.
Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there an issue with Redox? Thanks!
- Redox OS Release: 0.3.5 Remove me
Steps to reproduce
- Download Redox ISO
- Create new Virtualbox VM with type and version "other other/other (64 bit)"
- Give it 2048 MB RAM, optionally create hard disk
- Add redox ISO file as the CD, optionally select Live CD
- Open VM