openssl does not build with perl v5.30.0
- I agree that I have searched opened and closed issues to prevent duplicates.
Redox does not build due to a build failure in openssl recipe. Perl v5.30.0 removed the module File::Glob::glob, which is installed by default on archlinux.
- Redox OS Release: Current master
- Operating system: archlinux
Linux rruckerbauer-xps15-antergos 5.1.15-arch1-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jun 25 04:49:39 UTC 2019 x86_64 GNU/Linux
rustc 1.35.0-nightly (acd8dd6a5 2019-04-05)
git rev-parse HEAD:
- Replace me: Perl version 5.30.0
Steps to reproduce
Just try to do a full clean build on archlinux.
- Proposed solution: I made a PR with a fix: openssl!1 (merged)