Void Linux support
- I agree that I have searched opened and closed issues to prevent duplicates.
When running "bootstrap.sh" I get red text saying that my OS is not supported.
- Redox OS Release: branch 'master'
- Operating system: Void Linux
uname -a: Linux lol 5.6.19_1 #1 SMP Sat Jun 20 02:44:36 UTC 2020 x86_64 GNU/Linux
rustc -V: rustc 1.46.0-nightly (0c03aee8b 2020-07-05)
- Replace me: Replace me
Steps to reproduce
- Use Void Linux
- Expected behavior: Scipt looks for xbps-install
- Actual behavior: Script says "Unsupported platform, please open an issue"
Add a line to the script that checks for xbps-*, like xbps-install.
Installing things with xbps:
sudo xbps-install -S qemu