Documentation, transparency, and information
Created by: ticki
- Complete docs of everything in the kernel.
- Complete design document.
- Formal proof of the design (I'm working on this)
#![deny(missing_doc)]in all Redox-related crates.
- A overview of the design principles.
- "Everything is an URL" explanation (I'm working on this)
- "What is done, and what is not done"
- Complete list of goals and non-goals.
- What is the rationale behind using Rust? What advantages does it carry? What disadvantages?
- How and where is the userspace/kernelspace seperation enforced?
- What general-purpose "means"
- How we differ and not differ from Linux, BSD, Minix, and Plan9.
- A complete, collected list of sources of information
- The architecture of the ZFS implementation.
- What Redox is and what it isn't.
- How can I write programs for Redox? (I'm working on this)
- A "book", see #403 (closed) (I'm working on this).
- How POSIX-compatible is Redox?
- Man pages.
- Documentation for utils.
TODO: Add more