Epic: design documentation draft
Created by: vitiral
I'm making this issue to keep track of the documentation efforts around developing the initial design documents here. This is not in that repo because it spans more than just that repo.
- (@vitiral) fix vitiral/artifact#105 so that references in text work (fixed in artifact mainline and rendered correctly for these docs)
- (@vitiral) rough draft of design documents
- (@jackpot51 @ticki) review design docs and provide feedback to TODO and VERIFY lines once the super rough draft is completed
(@jackpot51) do first-pass documentation of syscall, nice to have would be (ordered by priority, must complete at least first one):
- one sentance summary of all functions + structs + traits
- one paragraph doc of all functions + structs + traits
- one sentance summary of all constants
- (@jackpot51) fill in comments to redox-os/drivers#3
After the above is done, the next steps will be to link completed items in source code with the
#SPC-name syntax. This will close the loop and mean that reading source code can tell you what it's requirements are.