Open requested to merge kivimango/orbutils:orblogin-slint into master
This MR is contains the orblogin application port from orbtk to slint-ui.
I re-implemented 95% of the original features.
I tried to mimic the original style too.
However, there are some problems when i tested the changes in a redox image.
Until those are resolved, this MR its just a preview!
- Password input does not show mask characters when typing
- The form is not centered on the y axis
- The window does not hide after successful authentication: i made a workaround to set the window size to 0x0
First two are upstream slint issues, @FloVanGH will check them.
The third is upstream problem too: in winit, there are related missing orbclient implementations